- Automatic Detection of Critical Events
- Complete Visibility of People, Medical Equipment, and Processes
- Real-Time Tracking of Valuable Devices – reducting inventory
- Analytics Drivien Productivity Gains in Operating and Emergency Units
Hospitals need indoor and outdoor location capabilities which need to be accompanied by high range (more that 200m) capabilities to reduce infrastructure costs and 30cm accuracy to distinguish e.g. whether patients are on the operating table or next to it. Nanotron delivers a new approach and combines the best of two worlds (UWB and Chirp) into one single solution for customers’ convenience. Location Analytics highlights hospital processes that are set in one’s way or need improvements by resolving time consuming tasks, paths and working steps.
Deliver Real-Time location solution (RTLS) transparency to give insight into location, context, status as well as motion patterns of assets, personnel and patients. Both, locations as well as sensor data need to be used to leverage the ordinary RTLS-data into high level business knowledge.
- Hospitals need ONE scaling location solution for Healthcare Process Monitoring
- Temporary and Long-term Process Monitoring (Consultancy)
- In- Outdoor, Large Areas, High Accuracy
- Wireless Backbone for minimal invasive infrastructure setup
- Save money on purchasing/renting by finding equipment
- Reduce time to find equipment and increase asset utilization
- Increase Efficiency by optimizing occupancy rate (operating table, CT, X-ray)
- Increase Patient Flow : with patient tracking
- Early mobilization shortens healing process after surgery
- Status Tracking: Maintenance Periods, Optimize Preventive Maintenance